Super Parent Program
We’re looking for 1 or 2 parents in each classroom that can be a contact point for other parents in their class and their teacher. Super Parents collaborate and help support other Super Parents and the PTA to connect information and resources.
What will I need to do?
- Attend Association Meetings. (These are currently on Zoom.)
- Respond in a timely manner to communication from the Board Member in charge of the program.
- Keep in touch with your fellow parents with PTA news and volunteer opportunities.
- Reach out to the PTA Board with questions, concerns, and ideas.
- Help us organize teacher appreciation in your classroom.